The school takes keen interest in Physical Development of the students.
- The school’s sport activities consists of hockey, cricket, football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, badminton and indoor games.
- Games are considered to be an integral part of the school curriculum and every opportunity is given to the students to take an active part in games, as games develop character.
- Games for the school year is divided time table wise.
- Parents / guardians are required to provide their wards with the appropriate sports equipment.
- Games are played on an Inter-Class, Inter-House and Inter-School Level