The school has formed various activity Clubs to give exposure to the hidden talent of the students. They are as follow:
- Cultural Club: Students are taught about the rich Indian Culture. They are also trained in performing arts like dance , drama and music.
- Shakespeare Club: A reading Club to enlighten the young minds with a huge variety of educational and drama books.
- Einstein Club: Various science activities apart from the syllabus are performed. Students are divided in groups and the school facilitates kits to prepare working models without any additional charges.
- MF Hussain Club: Students are taught Drawing , Painting, Clay Modelling, Calligraphy and various other arts to develop creativity.
- Rehman’s Club: Students learn to sing, play musical instruments-Tabla and Synthesizer. It helps not only in increasing the concentration but also in mastering a new art
- MJ Club: Professional choreographers train students to learn various dance forms.
- Mother Teresa Club: Students contribute in the welfare of the society. They prepare food items like Aloo Chat, Bhel, conduct stalls and donate the amount collected to an orphanage.
- Performing street plays on environment conservation, road safety rules, girl child, cleanliness are the activities carried under the Mother Teresa Club